As shown at the Dutch Clarioneers meeting (22nd Nov 2007)!
As long as you make sure you have the Capesoft Object writer installed you should be able to open and compile the FlashChart.app file with no further changes. If you don’t have CWPlus installed then you will get a template error when first opening the app but after that it will work fine regardless.
Included executable compiled with Clarion 6.3 9056
This example program was designed to show the possiblity of displaying Flash based web components from within a clarion application. In this example we have used the amChart component from http://www.amcharts.com/
Since the meeting this demo has been updated to include an example of how to write XML datafiles and refresh the amCharts with data from a Clarion browse.
- Integrate with Flash Charts from amCharts
- Using the WindowComponent.
- Runtime Creation of a WebBrowser Object in a Clarion window.
- Writing classes with Capesofts Object Writer.
- Using the GradientFill api function.
- How to use the SoftVelocity supplied (cp)XML component.
If I ever get motivated I will work on fixing these in upcoming version. But for now…
- v0.9.1 Clicking the “Back/Forward” buttons when first opening the “Browser” will produce an “OLE Automation Error”.
|Updated:||February 9, 2009|
|Updated:||January 20, 2012|